SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2019
Join us on September 7th, 2019 from 8:00am -10:00am at St. Thomas Episcopal Church in Overland Park for a pancake breakfast complete with a silent auction, 50/50 raffle and face painting for the kids.
$6.00 per person all you can eat pancakes and sausage.
This event will raise money to support two therapy dogs at Children’s Mercy Hospital named Hope and Hunter. These two amazing dogs bring lots of joy to kids battling cancer, and we want to support them in their mission by trying to cover various costs for a single therapy dog such as:
- Food – $1,500/yr = $100/month
- Vet care – $1,250/yr = $104/month
- Grooming – $1,250/yr = $104/month
- Toys, treats, shampoo, poop bags, etc. – $500/yr = $42/month
- Miscellaneous (kennel, bedding, etc.) – $750/yr = $64/month